DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62fvf3/air_force) has announced the addition of iCD Research's new report "Air Force Expenditure in Ireland to 2016: Market Brief" to their offering.
ICD Research's "Air Force Expenditure in Ireland to 2016: Market Brief", provides a top-level, quantitative view of historic and forecast expenditure of Air Force sector in Ireland. The information in this brief draws upon ICD Research's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, category specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Features key historical figures for Air Force expenditure in Ireland.
- Forecast statistics for Air Force expenditure in Ireland to 2016.
- Historic and forecast value of key segments in Ireland defense industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the market trends in Ireland by analyzing the historic and forecast Air Force expenditure data.
- Use the industry sizing data to understand the current market position and the forecasts to discover where the Air Force expenditure in Ireland is headed.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Air Force Expenditure in Ireland: Market Size and Forecast
3 Defense Expenditure in Ireland: Historic and Forecast Segmentation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62fvf3/air_force
Source: iCD Research
Source: Research and Markets