DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkgc5g/taiwan_2012) has announced the addition of the "Taiwan 2012 - Business Directory of Taiwan" report to their offering.
Selected Taiwan suppliers, importers and exporters.
39,000 companies in 2,000 classifications including contact names, employees, email & homepage, products and services
Unlimited exporting capabilities!
This directory covers about 39,000 businesses from Taiwan, with websites, emails and other contact information.
Most of them also have their email addresses, business description listed and many of them have phone numbers and fax numbers.
What's inside this CD-ROM?
- most of them have website and business description
- business name and description in English
- most of them have email addresses
- many of them have phone and fax numbers
- Yahoo style category system let you browse businesses by industry (products and service)
- keyword search
- good for both e-marketing and telemarketing.
What can I do with this CD?
- Get the comprehensive list for all major industry
- Contact those companies by email at your convenience.
- Study their websites for further information
Infot Distributed Business Directory (tbb)
Raw data in MS Access format (require MS Access 2000 or later) is available for extra fee.
Number of total entries (companies) 39,126
Entries with Website 28,504
Entries with Email 27,959
Entries with Fax number 28,623
Entries with Phone number 31,147
Entries with Address 25,989
Entries with Name of contact 23,430
This product is NOT A COMPLETE LIST of businesses of this region (country or area).
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkgc5g/taiwan_2012
Source: Research and Markets