DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vlpqr7/europe_banking) has announced the addition of the "Europe Banking Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Banking Industry" report to their offering.
European Banking Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Banking Industry is a new report that extensively analyzes how media spend, marketing, sales strategies, practices and business planning are set to change in the European banking industry during 2012-2013. This report provides the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of European banks and how spending by these financial institutions will change, providing insight into marketing behavior. In addition, the report also identifies the future growth of banks and other financial institutions, as well as merger and acquisition activity. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors but also examines their actions and business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by company type and turnover.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 106 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent directors and C-level respondents.
- Key topics covered include economic outlook, business confidence, threats and opportunities in the European banking industry, key growth markets and high demand products.
- The report examines current practices and provides information regarding future expectations.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of critical business success factors, vital channels for growth and contains full survey results.
- A total of 53% of respondents from banks and 66% from other financial institutions expect an increase' or significant increase' in the level of M&A activities.
- China, Brazil and India are the emerging markets that are expected to offer the strongest growth opportunities to the European banking industry. China was identified as the leading emerging market by 47% of respondents from banks.
- Of all respondents, 37% of respondents from banks and 36% from other financial institutions expect no change in their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 European Banking Industry Dynamics
4 European Banking Industry : Market Growth Outlook
5 Threats and Opportunities for the Banking Industry
6 Marketing Expenditure by Banking Industry
7 Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2013
- BNP Paribas
- Standard Chartered
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria
- Deutsche Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vlpqr7/europe_banking
Source: Research and Markets