DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k67drb/photovoltaic_pv) has announced the addition of the "Photovoltaic (PV) Fabs Database 2012" directory to their offering.
540 PV fabs worldwide manufacturing described from Polysilicon production to PV modules capacity up to 2013
PV Fab Database 2012 covers the photovoltaic industry value chain form polysilicon to module manufacturers (540 fabs).
- It is a powerful tool for equipment & material suppliers to develop worldwide business with the key players of the PV value chain.
- The database enables you to analyze PV production capacities by technology & country.
- You have the possibility to implement the database with new information and use it daily to structure your own analysis.
A DATABASE DEDICATED TO YOUR NEEDS
Our database references 540 fabs locations with technical and business contacts involved in the PV industry.
Regularly updated, this tool can be used to:
- Search new qualified contacts to develop your company
- Study the profile and distribution of one given technology among the different industry players
- Access key contacts developing the PV technologies for business development managers
- Find key figures and profiles for your marketing strategic plans
MAIN NEW FEATURES OF 2012 EDITION
- Removal of PV companies that stopped the production as a consequence of a significant technology and market consolidation
- Quasi-monocrystalline (monolike) silicon players
- Flexible cells & modules
Key Topics Covered:
Our PV Fab Database details for each player
- Monocrystalline silicon
- Quasi-monocrystalline silicon
- Multicrystalline silicon
- Thin (<120 µm) crystalline silicon wafer
- III-V compound semiconductors
- Others (thin film crystalline silicon)
- CEO, CTO, Marketing Manager, Business developer
Fab identity & locations
- Addresses, fab production capacity up to 2013
- Concentrator module
Evolution of the production capacity from 2008 to 2013.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k67drb/photovoltaic_pv.
Source: Research and Markets