If you're heading to D.C. for the presidential inauguration, make sure to bring your social-media butler.
Don't have one? No problem. The Madison Hotel will provide one for you, as part of its "Inaugural Town and Country" package.
The cost: $47,000. (And you don't even get a ticket to the inauguration or any of the swanky inaugural balls.)
- A 4-night stay for two in one of the Madison's Presidential Suites
- A private Lincoln Town Car and driver
- A private tour of D.C. with 22 of your closest friends
- A $5,000 shopping "experience" at Brooks Brothers
- A night at the Landsdowne Resort with a couple's massage
And, of course, that "Dedicated Social Media Butler."