The CNBC/Portfolio.Com Wealth in America Report is a poll that has been conducted quarterly since March 2007, introducing critical new sentiment and public opinion data to the economics field, including:
- A running survey on expected wage gains along with expected inflation gains
- A running survey on expected house price changes
- A series of questions on the current economic environment, from household responses to higher gas prices to investment sentiment to the political economy
- A publicly available extensive cross tab that allows researchers to drill down into the data demographically, regionally and by answers to other questions.
The poll is conducted by Hart/McInturff each quarter and surveys about 800 people nationally. This is the same group that coducts the NBC/WSJ national polls. It is conducted to national poll standards and is a place where key economic questions can be asked and answered.
- Sept. 12 Topline Results (pre-Lehman Brothers failure)
- Sept. 20 Topline Results (post-Lehman Brothers failure)
- NABE Presentation Charts
Email your suggestions and comments regarding the survey to email@example.com.