By Robert Shemin
1) The rich idiot sets only one goal: What am I going to do today to become wealthy.
2) Stop thinking, worrying, and analyzing and focus on activity.
3) The only asset you have is TIME. How are you using it? The rich idiot tracks their time and only spends time doing what is profitable and what they are good at.
4) Think big, act big. Public relations. Let the world know you are in business and the world can do business with you.
5) Relax. Enjoy. You are not wealthy until you appreciate it. You already are wealthy. Most of us live well already compared to most of the world. Without gratitude wealth does not exist.
Click Here To Subscribe To The Big Idea Blog! Keep yourself up-to-date with Big Idea tips, tricks, video and extra materials you'll only find online!