What’s the next big thing for ETFs? Find out from Noel Archard, iShares head of product development.
Of course talking with Archard is a little like inviting a politican to dinner. No matter what, he’s going to talk the party line.
But, before you dismiss the conversation as strictly self-promoting, may we remind you that iShares is a pioneer in ETFs. And their products are something the Fast Money traders use all the time.
In fact, iShares has a few new products that the traders as well as Archard thought you’d want to know about.
- new fixed income-focused ETF products
- new international ETF products
- new actively managed ETFs
And of all his firm’s current products Archard is particularly enthusiastic about the following:
- iShares JPMorgan USD Emerging Markets Bond Fund (EMB)
- iShares Barclays 1-3 Year Credit Bond Fund (CSJ)
- iShares S&P GSCI Commodity-Indexed Trust (GSG)
Again we realize the potential for bias, so we leave it up to you – do they belong on your radar? Watch the video now and decide for yourself!