Our top picks of timely offers from our partnersMore details
The offer mentioned below is no longer available.
Chase and United Airlines updated their co-branded credit card, the United Quest℠ Card.
Loyal United flyers should take note that this card is now offering 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first three months your account is open.
The United Quest Card also allows you to maximize the miles you earn for your spending on United purchases, travel, dining and select streaming services. Here's a breakdown of all its rewards and benefits.
The United Quest Card provides cardholders with elevated rewards on their spending — on top of the 80,000-mile welcome bonus. Here's what you can expect to earn:
- 3X miles per $1 spent on United purchases
- 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel, which includes other airfare, hotels, car rentals and more
- 2X miles per $1 spent on dining
- 2X miles per $1 spent on select streaming services
- 1X mile per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
The United Quest Card offers a suite of premium benefits that are helpful for loyal United Airlines travelers.
- Two 5,000-mile anniversary award flight credits: Automatically get 5,000 miles back in your MileagePlus account after you take a United or United Express-operated award flight booked with your miles — up to two times every anniversary year
- $125 annual United purchase credit: Automatically receive up to $125 in statement credits as reimbursements for United purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
- Two free first and second checked bags on United flights for yourself and a companion (a savings of up to $280 per roundtrip)
- Up to $100 application fee credit for TSA PreCheck® or Global Entry every four years
- Up to 3,000 premier qualifying points (PQPs) per year toward Premier status eligibility (up to and including Premier 1K; nearly enough to get Silver cardmember status with the Premier program)
- 25% back on United in-flight purchases (includes Wi-Fi, food and beverages)
- No blackout dates when redeeming miles, so you can fly without travel date restrictions
- Priority boarding on United flights
- No foreign transaction fees
- Exclusive events with United Card Events and United MileagePlus events
- Exclusive cardmember benefits with the Luxury Hotel and Resort Collection
- Travel and purchase protection benefits
The United Quest Card comes with a $250 annual fee.
Prospective cardholders should consider whether they can recoup the annual fee after using the card for one year. If they plan to take full advantage of the card benefits, then the United Quest Card is a good choice for United loyalists.
Frequent flyers of United Airlines can benefit from the generous welcome bonus offered by the United Quest Card, plus its rewards. While the card has a $250 annual fee, you can offset it with the travel credits and other perks.
If you don't favor one airline over another, consider general travel credit cards that provide all sorts of rewards, points and miles on your everyday spending, such as the American Express® Gold Card, the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card or one of Chase's popular Sapphire cards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve®.