Our top picks of timely offers from our partnersMore details
Editor's Note: The IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card and the IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offer mentioned below is no longer available.
Chase is continuing its pattern of increasing credit card welcome bonuses with its new offer on two IHG cards. New applicants signing up for the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card can qualify to earn a welcome bonus worth 125,000 points, and customers signing up for the IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card can qualify to earn a welcome bonus worth 100,000 points.
The IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card already ranks as the best hotel credit card for stays at properties within the Intercontinental Hotel Group, which includes Holiday Inn, Regent Hotels and Kimpton Hotels. This new bonus offer on both the Premier and Traveler cards helps make these cards more rewarding for loyal IHG customers.
You can only qualify for these bonuses if you currently don't have the card and have not received a new welcome bonus for the card in the past 24 months.
Select has the details on the new welcome bonuses available for a limited-time:
- New offer: 125,000 bonus points plus a Reward Night after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
- Previous offer: 140,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
- Verdict: The new offer may be 15,000 less bonus points for the same spending requirement, but it comes with a Reward Night.
- New offer: 100,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
- Previous offer: 75,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
- Verdict: New cardholders can benefit from 25,000 more bonus points at the same spending requirement as the old offer, making this a great deal. Plus this card continues to have no annual fee.
If you can reasonably meet the bonus spending requirements and frequently book rooms at IHG properties, signing up for either the IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card or the IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card is great way to maximize rewards at the hotel chain. While the Premier card has an $89 annual fee, the Traveler card has no annual fee whatsoever. With that in mind, take time to decide if you'll be able to offset the Premier card's annual fee before applying.
Information about the IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card has been collected independently by Select and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of the card prior to publication.
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card review: Big welcome bonus and automatic elite statusBrett Holzhauer
- Southwest launches record-high 100,000-point credit card welcome bonusesBrett Holzhauer
- American Express Business Platinum Card relaunches with new perks, 120,000-point welcome offerBrett Holzhauer