Winner: OwnPhones wireless 3–D printed headphones
- Custom-fitted, 3-D printed earbuds.
- Users scan ears via smartphone app and send to OwnPhones for printing.
- Bluetooth-enabled for wireless use.
- Has raised more than $610,565, surpassing a $250,000 goal on Kickstarter.
Runner–up: CreoPop 3–D pen with "cool" ink
- Allows user to create 3–D printed objects.
- No hot parts or melting plastics; uses UV light.
- Offers a variety of ink—from body to electrical conductive ink.
- Has raised more than $179,504, surpassing a $40,000 goal on Indiegogo.