Winner: Hoverbike drone size motorcycle
Source: Malloy Aeronautics
- The first drone to combine the abilities of a motorbike and helicopter.
- Company's first step in creating a manned flying motorcycle.
- Has raised over $59,498 surpassing goal of a little more than $40,000 on Kickstarter.
Runner–up: SKULLY AR-1 smart motorcycle helmet
Source: Skully Systems
- Offers riders rearview camera and GPS navigation.
- Capable of Internet access, hands-free calling and music streaming.
- Has raised more than $1,333,088, surpassing a $250,000 goal on Indiegogo.