- A bluetooth padlock that automatically syncs with smartphone app.
- Simply press the shackle, and Noke searches for your phone from pocket or purse (auto-unlock can be disabled).
- Can be used for lockers, bicycles and shared by multiple individuals (including office teams).
- Has raised over $550,000, surpassing a $100,000 goal, and currently the most-funded active project on Kickstarter.
- A sensor that can be placed on or in any object to detect changes in motion, acceleration, light, moisture, temperature and proximity.
- Sends an alert to phone or via email.
- Uses: "locking" the liquor and pill cabinets, preventing lost pets and misplaced possessions, securing your home, avoiding appliance malfunction/water damage.
- Has raised just north of $43,000, surpassing a $40,000 goal.