Attention, chicken wing fans. July 29 is National Chicken Wing Day.
Whether you like your wings hot or slathered in BBQ sauce, you're in luck. There are plenty of special deals available on Friday.
An estimated 28 billion traditional bone-in chicken wings are expected to be eaten in 2016, according to the National Chicken Council. Some 1.3 billion are eaten during Super Bowl Sunday, alone.
Here's a round-up of where to snag free or discounted wings:
- Buffalo Wild Wings is offering half-priced wings on Friday.
- Hooters is offering all-you-can-eat traditional wings and boneless wings for $14.99 and $12.99, respectively. However, prices may vary by location.
- Wingstop is slated to give customers who order wings an extra 5 classic or boneless wings for free between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Purchase wings at East Coast Wings on July 29 and get a coupon for 5 free wings between July 31 and August 4.
- Wing Zone is offering 10 original or boneless wings, a regular wedge fry and a drink for $10.99 on Friday.
- Get 50 wings for $25 at Texas Steakhouse and Saloon on National Chicken Wing Day when you order take out. Coupon valid through July 31.
- Purchase 10 or more wings at Taco Mac and get 10 wings free on Friday.
- Wild Wing Cafe is holding a wing-eating competition at several of its locations on July 29. The first contestant to finish 6 Fireball wings wins free wings for a year.
- Get endless wings at P.J. Whelihan's for $14.99 on Friday.
- Buy 10 wings, get 5 free at WingHouse Bar and Grill locations on National Chicken Wing Day.
- Get 59 cent wings at Arooga's Grille House and Sports Bar on July 29.
- Quaker Steak & Lube locations in New Jersey are offering all-you-can-eat wings for $15.49 for dine-in customers on Friday.
- Do you have a tattoo of a chicken or chicken wing? Well, if you do, you're entitled to free all-you-can-eat wings at 40North Restaurants Garden State restaurants: The Office Beer Bar & Grill, George & Martha's Grille and The Black Horse Pub.