Yemen's Houthi rebels have claimed responsibility for the attacks, which created a huge fire at a processor essential to global energy supplies.Politicsread more
Oil prices are expected to jump as much as $10 per barrel after a coordinated drone strike hit Saudi Arabia's largest oil field, forcing the kingdom to cut its oil output in...Marketsread more
Trusii's hydrogen water machines were supposed to help users with their health problems, but customers claim the company is involved in a giant scam.Technologyread more
The decoupling of the world's two weightiest economies seems as inescapable as its extent and global impact remains incalculable.Politicsread more
The trucking industry is worth hundreds of billions of dollars per year. Uber is going after this market with Uber Freight, an online platform that matches truckers with...Technologyread more
BlackBerry has reinvented itself to become a leader in securing mobile communications and in embedded communications. Next year it plans to roll out new products. CEO John...Evolveread more
Trailers have become a cult phenomenon. Even short teasers that reveal little about the plot of the upcoming film are headline-worthy. Blogs and forums have become devoted...Entertainmentread more
Thanks to the performance of Beyond Meat, investors who focus on venture-backed tech IPOs have done well this year despite some notable disappointments.Technologyread more
Software company Intuit, maker of tax helper TurboTax, is in its eleventh year of stock gains and up 36% this year.Investingread more
CNBC did a deep dive through the most recent Wall Street research to find stocks with upside potential.Marketsread more
The benchmark 10-year Treasury note yield tested 1.5% in late August and early September, bouncing off that level and most recently trading around 1.8%. However, another...Marketsread more
A 28-year-old suspected of playing a role in the bombings over the last three days in New York and New Jersey is being sought by law enforcement. Sources told NBC News officials are concerned an active terrorist cell with multiple players could be at work.
Sources told NBC that Ahmad Rahami of Elizabeth, New Jersey was the man seen on surveillance video in New York's Chelsea neighborhood on Saturday night when a blast wounded 29 people. Another device, which did not explode, was found nearby.
Authorities stopped a "vehicle of interest" in the New York blast last night near the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge in New York, the FBI said. Five people were being questioned.
New York City has tightened security, as heads of state arrive for the United Nations general assembly this week. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ordered 1,000 state troopers and National Guard troops to the city.
The naming of the suspect came hours after a backpack, appearing to contain pipe bombs, exploded near an Elizabeth rain station, as a police robot was examining it. The devices looked similar to one that exploded Saturday morning in Seaside Park, New Jersey.
Meanwhile, a man who stabbed nine people at a mall in central Minnesota before being shot dead was a "soldier of the Islamic State," the militant group's news agency said on Sunday. The attacker made references to Allah.
The FBI is investigating Minnesota attack as a potential act of terrorism. The Minnesota rampage on Saturday was on the same night at the Chelsea bombing in New York City.
With 50 days to go to election day, Citi analysts have increased their odds that Republican Donald Trump could win to 40 percent. Hillary Clinton's chances decreased to 60 percent. (CNBC)
Trump's protectionist trade policies would send the U.S. into recession, resulting in the loss of almost 4.8 million private sector jobs, according to the most detailed study yet of his plan. (FT)
New polls suggest Clinton has a growing problem with millennial voters. Both national and swing states polls show the Democratic nominee's slide, particularly when the third-party candidates are considered. (CNBC)
With Democratic leaders increasingly worried about a lack of passion for Clinton among young black voters, President Barack Obama said he would consider it a "personal insult" if they didn't vote for Clinton. (NY Times)
The Bridgegate trial begins today for two former associates of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. They face charges in connection with the alleged retaliation lane closures on the George Washington Bridge in 2013. (USA Today)
McDonald's (MCD) could face an order to pay nearly $500 million in back taxes to Luxembourg. Meanwhile, Indonesia plans to pursue Alphabet's (GOOGL) Google for five years of back taxes. (FT & Reuters)
Wells Fargo (WFC) chief John Stumpf is set to appear at a Senate Banking Committee tomorrow over the bank's sales practices. Meanwhile, Mylan (MYL) chief Heather Bresch goes before a House panel on Wednesday over the EpiPen price hikes. (NY Times)
Two Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones reportedly have caught fire in China in what, if confirmed, would be the first such incidents in the world's largest smartphone market. (AP)
Grappling with the massive global smartphone recall estimated to cost more than $1 billion, Samsung is moving swiftly to sell stakes in other technology companies to raise cash. (WSJ)
Before the Fed reveals its rate decision on Wednesday afternoon, there's key data on housing starts and building permits out tomorrow morning. Investors will be looking for any clues of a stronger-than-expected economy that could sway central bankers into action.
Insuring people through Obamacare — crafted in part to cover people who can't get health insurance through their jobs — may be costing less money than if they had employer-based coverage, a new study suggests.
Microsoft (MSFT) plans to close Skype's London office and lay off most of the nearly 400 people employed there, according to the Financial Times. Skype plans to maintain other offices throughout the world.
Facebook (FB) is hiring a high-profile technology executive with expertise in Silicon Valley and India to help develop strategies for its Messenger app, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Twitter (TWTR) is being sued for "misleading" investors ahead of last year's stock decline. Ex-Twitter CEO Dick Costolo and current Twitter CFO Anthony Noto were named in the suit.
Viacom (VIAB) is no longer actively pursuing the sale of a stake in Paramount Pictures, according a Bloomberg report. The owners reportedly reconsidered the value of the movie studio to the company.
Contract negotiations continue between a Canadian union and General Motors (GM), with a strike deadline looming. About 3,900 workers could walk off the job just before midnight tonight.
Sanofi (SNY) is suing Merck (MRK) for violating as many as 10 patents, including one for its blockbuster diabetes drug Lantus and its insulin delivery device.
Novartis (NVS) said a new study shows its chronic heart failure treatment contributes to a higher quality of life. Launched last year to disappointing sales, The company said Entresto could be a $5 billion per year drug.
Fantasy drama series "Game of Thrones" and political comedy "Veep" were repeat winners for HBO at last night's Emmy awards, hosted by Jimmy Kimmel. But newcomers also made their mark. (Reuters)
Harry Potter's "childhood home" has been put up for sale for $620,000. The fictional 4 Privet Drive is actually a three-bed house in a quiet cul-de-sac about 40 miles west of London. (CNBC)