- RBC upgraded Ralph Lauren to outperform from sector perform.
- Loop raised its price target on Apple to $155 from $131.
- Morgan Stanley named Amazon a top pick in 2021.
- Wedbush raised its price target on Tesla to $950 from $715.
- MoffettNathanson upgraded Snap to buy from neutral.
- Citi downgraded Spotify to sell from neutral.
- JPMorgan downgraded AutoNation to neutral from overweight.
- Mizuho raised its price target on PayPal to $350 from $290.
- Bernstein named Zoom a top pick in 2021.
- B Riley upgraded Foot Lock to buy from neutral.
- Evercore ISI added a tactical outperform on Dell.
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Friday: