- Oppenheimer downgraded Williams-Sonoma to perform from outperform.
- Wolfe downgraded Airbnb to peer perform from outperform.
- Berenberg downgraded Royal Caribbean to sell from hold and Norwegian to hold from buy.
- Morgan Stanley initiated Fisker as overweight and Lordstown Motors as underweight.
- Citi raised its price target on Alphabet to $2,415 from $2,086.48.
- Bank of America raised its price target on Disney to $223 form $192.
Bloomberg | Bloomberg | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Friday: