- Bank of America downgraded Kroger to underperform from neutral.
- BMO upgraded Palo Alto Networks to outperform from market perform.
- Deutsche Bank initiated Okta as buy.
- Pivotal downgraded Dish to hold from buy.
- Raymond James downgraded Real Real to market perform from outperform.
- BMO upgraded Starbucks to outperform from market perform.
- Evercore ISI upgraded Intuit to outperform from in line.
- Raymond James upgraded Texas Instruments to outperform from market perform.
- Atlantic Equities downgraded Spotify to neutral from overweight.
- Argus upgraded MGM to buy from hold.
A Dish Network field service specialist installs a satellite television system at a residence in Denver.
Matthew Staver | Bloomberg | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Tuesday: