- Goldman Sachs raised its price target on Twitter to $112 from $78.
- Raymond James downgraded Best Buy to outperform from strong buy.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded L Brands to overweight from equal weight.
- Deutsche Bank added a catalyst call buy idea on Urban Outfitters.
- RBC resumed coverage of Dell as outperform.
- Susquehanna named Airbnb a top recovery pick.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Carvana to overweight from equal weight.
- Stephens named Wendy's as a best idea.
- JPMorgan upgraded Hewlett Packard to overweight from equal weight.
- Evercore ISI upgraded Monster Beverage to outperform from in line.
A Twitter logo is seen on a computer screen in this photo illustration on October 30, 2017.
NurPhoto | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Friday: