Case 1: Art Heist: Fine Arts Express
- The Thieves
- They appeared to be from opposite ends of the tracks. Two men -- who in a twist of fate -- end up working at Fine Arts Express. Together they hatch a plan to steal the art.
- The Crime
- It's described as a crime of passion motivated by the love of art. The paintings are worth more than 4-million dollars -- museum quality -- Picasso, Matisse, Rothko. The treasures are snatched out of storage.
- The Investigation
- It was a clean, easy heist -- an inside job. The crime is unsolved until FBI Special Agents uncover a twisted plot of greed. The scheme is unraveled.
- The Final Chapter
- The guilty are discovered. Why did they do it -- how did they pull it off? Donald Rasch talks from behind bars. The amazing story only on "American Greed."
Case 2: Medical Scams: Dr. Martinez
- The Scam
- It sounds like a nightmare -- long needles repeatedly jabbed to a patient’s back. But for Dr. Jorge Martinez, it's routine business. Expensive, painful and unnecessary shots are all part of a multi-million dollar billing scheme.
- The Patient
- A terrible accident. Jack Lancaster survives but faces a life of chronic pain. He seeks relief from Dr. Martinez. But relief comes with a high price.
- The Practice
- The money rolls in -- the stakes are high -- the dangerous practice turns deadly.
- The Bust
- In this episode of "American Greed" see the FBI's undercover video tapes that help bring the doctor to justice.