Warren Buffett's itchy trigger fingers gets most of the attention in the day-after headlines about his latest annual letter to shareholders, but his long-term optimism about the United States' economic future also gets some mentions.
Here's a sampling:
- AP:Warren Buffett remains optimistic about US future
- BBC News (UK): US billionaire Warren Buffett upbeat over US future
- The Economic Times (India): Ajit Jain added 'billions of dollars' value to Berkshire: Buffett
- Financial Times (UK): Buffett on lookout for acquisitions
- Fortune's Carol Loomis: Berkshire reports a runner-up year
- Fortune Street Sweep: Berkshire hunting for another megadeal
- MarketWatch: Berkshire profit up 43%; acquisitions eyed
- New York Times:As Berkshire Improves, Buffett Sings Praises of U.S.
- NYT DealBook: Buffett Finds a Friend, Sometimes, in the Fed
- Omaha World-Herald: 'Trigger finger is itchy,' Buffett says
- Reuters:With $38 billion cash, Warren Buffett looking for deals
- The Telegraph (UK): Warren Buffett on the hunt for major deals
- Wall Street Journal (Paid subscription): Berkshire's Buffett Eyes More Major Deals as Earnings Surge
- WSJ Deal Journal: Here Is What People Are Saying About Buffett’s Letter