The anticipated Facebook income taxes for 2012 alone are expected to equal the entire GDPs of the Maldives or Sierra Leone.
It's a miracle!
What other miracles will the Facebook IPO bring to California?
I'm predicting the following:
- Facebook will clear the skies of smog, bring gas prices down below $3 a gallon, and provide free Botox to every Californian.
- It will cure obesity.
- It will allow both the Lakers and the Clippers to be NBA Champions.
- It will teach people in L.A. how to drive in the rain.
I asked for more suggestions on Twitter. Here's what I got.
- Facebook's IPO will allow California to exit the dollar and issue Facebook credits as its own currency. Instant AAA rating. (@IvanTheK)
- IPO will finally wipe out Octomom's debt and pay her to go away. And pay Kim Kardashian to go away too. (@j2lovesfriday)
- Ocean levels will recede. (@crankin1945)
- The world's largest hoodie factory will be built employing the entire non FB employee population of CA. (@DarylT)
- IPO will save the smelt! It will bring water to the valley, and farmers will never again experience drought. (@ggr1868)
- Also the high speed rail will finally be done. (@jeremyhobson)
- We will know who Khloe Kardashian's real father is. (@onetwoko)
- IPO will allow state to widen 405 to 84 lanes in each direction (@ExCAGovMoonbeam)
- The dmv process will be seamless and done through your FB profile page (@rewashednews)
- IPO will bring credibility and ethics back to Goldman Sachs so we may continue God's work. (@goldmansachs666)
- Hulk and Linda will remarry and live happily ever after. $FB (@MichaelCorneau)
It turns out that Facebook will also have a huge impact on the world of sports:
- IPO will guarantee Tiger winning a PGA Major this year. (@TimBiegler)
- Mark Z buys St. Louis Rams return them 2their rightful location as L.A. Rams &build new $1T Stadium. (@clintgoodrich)
- Facebook IPO will bring an NFL football team to Los Angeles Stadium. The LA Friends. #facebookIPO (@joemattjoey)
- The Raiders will win the Super Bowl. (@rajujassar)
Albert Pujols will hit a home run. (@marinaro)
Well, let's not get carried away.
Questions? Comments? Funny Stories? Email email@example.com