If you've dreamed of piloting the Millennium Falcon, you are in for a treat once Disney completes construction on its new "Star Wars" land in California. However, a few staple attractions at the park will be closing—temporarily and permanently—to make room for the 14-acre spectacle.
In fact, 14 percent of the Anaheim park will close in January, according to the Los Angeles Times.
- Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland
- Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue
- Big Thunder Ranch Petting Zoo
- Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree
- The Mark Twain Riverboat
- The Sailing Ship Columbia
- The Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- The Disneyland Railroad
- The Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes