Attention, pretzel fans. It's National Pretzel Day.
If you're looking to score a free pretzel, you are in luck. There are plenty of restaurants handing out the doughy morsels on Tuesday.
Auntie Anne's, a pretzel industry giant with more than 1,600 locations in 48 states and more than 25 countries, is offering customers who downloaded the company's mobile app a free original or cinnamon sugar pretzel between April 26 and the first day of May. In addition, five lucky app users will win free pretzels for an entire year.
Didn't get a chance to download the app? There are plenty of restaurants and brands offering special deals on Tuesday.
- Wetzel's Pretzels is offering a free original pretzel with no purchase or participation required. Just show up to your local store and enjoy the savory snack.
- Auntie Anne's recently partner with Carl's Jr. to create the Pretzel Breakfast Sandwich. Customers can buy-one-get-one-free on Tuesday at Carl's Jr. or Hardee's, just print out the coupon and present it to the cashier.
- Philly Pretzel Factory is offering up free pretzels, but with a twist. The first 100 customers to arrive on Tuesday will receive a free pretzel every day for the whole month of May.
- Convenience store Cumberland Farms will give customers who order a hot pretzel at any participating location a free Chill Zone beverage.
- Pretzelmaker is offering social media users who post using the hashtag #warmthoughts and show their message in-store a free soft pretzel. Customers can also issue an in-person compliment to receive the free pretzel.