Tom Brady's $200 cookbook taught you to eat like him. Now, you can snack like the New England Patriots quarterback.
TB12, the official store for all things Brady, launched the New England Patriots quarterback's newest product TB12 Snacks on Monday and it's already sold out. The 12-count $50 box of snacks contains six varieties of raw, vegan, organic, gluten-free and dairy-free nuts and fruits.
There's no word on how many boxes of nuts were sold or when the product will be available again. Representatives from Brady's online store did not immediately respond to CNBC's request for comment.
The six flavors include:
- Blueberry Crunch: A combination of cashews, macadamia nuts, blueberries, dates and natural flavorings.
- Amazon Crunch: Brazil nuts, cashews, dates, cocao powder, coconut palm sugar and vanilla.
- Superfood Energy Squares: Coconut, figs, agave syrup, cacao powder, almonds, vanilla, goji powder, sea salt and natural flavorings.
- Cacao Goji Energy Squares: Dates, sunflower seeds, raisins, cacao powder, apricots, sesames seeds, coconuts and goji powder.
- Dark Cocoa Coconut: Coconut, dark chocolate, natural flavors.
- Buffalo Almonds and Ranch Cashews: Almonds, cashews, coconut, dates, sun-dried tomatoes, cayenne powder and natural flavors.
Similarly, the athlete's $200 "nutrition manual," which features 89 seasonal recipes and information about his nutrition plan, sold out after it was released in May.