Our top picks of timely offers from our partnersMore details
The Apple Card is now more rewarding for cardholders who use their card at over 11,500 Exxon and Mobil gas station across the U.S.
Starting today, June 29, Apple Card holders earn 3% Daily Cash (which is essentially cash back, but issued at the end of every day) when you use the Apple Card with Apple Pay at Exxon and Mobil stations.
This new rewards rate is a great way to encourage contactless payments and earn extra cash back on refueling your vehicle during grocery runs or road trips. Plus eligible Exxon and Mobil purchases include more than just gas — car washes and convenience store transactions also earn 3% back.
In order to take advantage of this offer, use your Apple Card with Apple Pay for transactions inside Exxon and Mobile stores or download the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ app and pay at the pump with your Apple Card via Apple Pay.
In addition to a high rewards rate on Exxon and Mobil purchases, Apple Card holders earn 3% Daily Cash when using their Apple Card with Apple Pay at:
- Apple (including Apple retail stores, the Apple online store, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music and other Apple-owned properties)
- Uber and UberEats
- Walgreens and Duane Reade stores, on the Walgreens app and on Walgreens.com
- T-Mobile stores
Purchases made with Apple Pay at other retailers earn 2% back, while physical card purchases earn 1% back. If you want to earn 3% / 3X or more at gas stations beyond Exxon and Mobil, consider alternative gas rewards cards.
3% cash back on goods or services purchased directly from Apple (including Apple retail stores, the Apple online store, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music and other Apple-owned properties) on Uber and UberEats, at Walgreens and Duane Reade stores, on the Walgreens app and on Walgreens.com, in T-Mobile stores, at Nike, at Exxon and Mobil stations and at Panera Bread, 2% cash back on Apple Pay purchases and 1% cash back on all other purchases
10.99% to 21.99% variable
Balance transfer fee
Foreign transaction fee
Information about the Apple Card has been collected independently by Select and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of the card prior to publication.
- Cardholders can earn up to $200 back at Amazon, and up to $150 cash back with Amex Blue Cash CardsElizabeth Gravier
- Business owners: Make your next Apple purchase with these limited-time Chase credit card offersElizabeth Gravier
- Less than 1 week left: Earn up to 125k points and $200 in statement credits with Marriott BonvoyElizabeth Gravier