Our top picks of timely offers from our partnersMore details
The Chase Slate® and Chase Freedom® are not currently available to new cardholders. Please visit our list of the best Chase cards for alternative options.
Chase and DoorDash announced a new partnership today, January 7, for select cardholders. If you have a Chase card, you may receive a complimentary or discounted DashPass membership.
DashPass offers free delivery and lower service fees from hundreds of restaurants on orders of $12 or more. This service typically costs $9.99 a month, but you can receive up to a year free with an eligible Chase card.
To activate the DashPass benefit, add your eligible Chase credit card as the default payments in the DoorDash app or online by December 31, 2021.
Eligible Chase credit cards include:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Chase Freedom® (no longer accepting applicants)
- Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Chase Freedom® Student credit card
- Chase Slate® (no longer accepting applicants)
Both Sapphire cards offer free DashPass for a minimum of one year, while the Freedom and Slate cards offer the first three months free then a 50% discount for the next nine months.
This dining perk is a great addition to an already strong slate of benefits available to Chase cardholders. Both Sapphire cards offer 3X points on worldwide dining purchases, making the two cards a smart choice for foodies who travel.
The Chase Freedom®, which offers cardholders a revolving roster of bonus categories each quarter, currently offers grocery stores (excluding Target and Walmart) and select streaming services as bonus cash-back categories. Check out the Chase Freedom 5% cash-back calendar so you can plan your spending for the rest of the year.
Information about the Chase Freedom® and Chase Slate® has been collected independently by Select and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of the card prior to publication.
- Marriott Bonvoy cards launch new welcome offers: Earn up to 125,000 points plus two free nightsBrett Holzhauer
- Planning on getting the new iPhone 13? Here are the best credit cards to maximize your purchaseBrett Holzhauer
- 3 reasons to start holiday shopping today even though it's not even OctoberBrett Holzhauer