Our top picks of timely offers from our partnersMore details
Starting today, April 1, World and World Elite Mastercard consumer credit cardholders who are new to DashPass will get a free 3-month membership. DashPass provides free delivery and lower service fees from hundreds of restaurants on orders of $12 or more.
Plus, all new and existing DashPass members will automatically get a $5 discount on their first two orders every month. Simply pay with your consumer World or World Elite credit card to benefit through September 30, 2022.
Additionally, consumer World and World Elite credit cardholders will earn 5% back on each HelloFresh purchase that you can later use towards future orders. New HelloFresh customers will also receive a discount off their first few orders.
These new benefits are in addition to many other consumer World and World Elite Mastercard credit card perks, including:
- Lyft credit: World and World Elite cardholders automatically receive a $5 credit for every three Lyft rides taken in a calendar month. The credit will be automatically applied to the next ride, capped at once per month.
- Fandango credit: World Elite cardholders receive a $5 Fandango reward for future Fandango purchases for every $20 spent on digital movie rentals and movie ticket purchases.
Consumer credit card holders aren't the only ones to receive new benefits. Also beginning today, small business Mastercard users are able to automatically take advantage of marketing and payroll tools to help grow their business. Here are the new perks:
- Microsoft Advertising: Receive $125 in advertising credit after spending $10 with Microsoft Advertising, which helps business owners attract more customers through paid search.
- Intuit QuickBooks® online payroll: Save 40% off QuickBooks online payroll for six months.
- Zoho Social and Marketing Plus discounts: Mastercard BusinessCard® holders receive 50% off one year of Zoho Social, which helps small businesses grow their social media presence. World Elite Mastercard for Business® card holders receive 50% off one year of Zoho Marketing Plus, which provides a marketing platform to help owners manage their social media, run email campaigns, survey their customers and more.
- Cash-strapped and credit-constrained consumers: Here's a new way to pay for (and own) thingsElizabeth Gravier
- Here are the states with the highest and lowest average retirement savingsElizabeth Gravier
- More middle-income Americans have built up six-month emergency savings, says new surveyMegan DeMatteo