Our top picks of timely offers from our partnersMore details
Capital One rewards are now redeemable on Amazon
Capital One rewards cardholders can now redeem cash back and miles via Amazon.com. Check out the eligible cards and redemption value of your rewards.
The Capital One Spark Cash for Business and Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business are no longer available to new applicants; however, Capital One has launched 3 new business cards for small business owners. Click here to learn more.
Capital One rewards cardholders can now redeem cash back and miles via Amazon.com. The company joins American Express, Chase, Citi and Discover to provide the convenient Shop with Points redemption option to cardholders.
This feature was originally announced on Nov. 21 and is now available just in time for all your holiday shopping. Cardholders will have the flexibility to use as many or as few rewards as they like on purchases at Amazon.com.
Eligible Capital One credit cards include:
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Journey Student Rewards from Capital One
- Capital One Spark Classic for Business
- Capital One Spark Cash for Business
- Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business
- Capital One Spark Miles for Business
- Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business
Rewards can be redeemed for up to a 1:1 value. The redemption value for cash-back credit cards will be $1 in cash rewards equals $1 on Amazon. For travel credit cards, which earn miles instead of cash back, 125 miles are worth $1 on Amazon (a lower value than redeeming cash-back rewards on Amazon, but similar to other miles and points rewards cards).
To benefit from this new feature, you can enroll simply by adding an eligible Capital One rewards credit card to your Amazon account. If you already have an eligible card linked to your Amazon account, you'll automatically be enrolled. And you can opt out at anytime.
To learn more about Shop with Points, visit amazon.com/shopwithpoints.
Information about the Savor Cash, Journey Student Rewards, and all Capital One Business cards mentioned above has been collected independently by Select and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer prior to publication.
- Get special access to exclusive sporting events with Capital One EntertainmentJason Stauffer
- Another Fed rate hike is here — should you keep switching savings accounts to chase a higher return?Elizabeth Gravier
- Citi launches new travel portal with Booking.com, offers 10X points for certain credit cardholdersElizabeth Gravier