Our top picks of timely offers from our partnersMore details
Offer mentioned below is no longer available.
A new partnership between Capital One and Uber Eats automatically provides Venture and Savor cardholders with the ability to earn 5X miles or 5% cash back on Uber Eats orders from July 14, 2020 through January 31, 2021.
Eligible Capital One cards include:
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
This partnership provides you with up to 4X more rewards on Uber Eats orders, depending on the card you have. Here's the breakdown of the new rewards rates compared to the old rates.
- Venture: 5X miles, previously 2X miles
- VentureOne: 5X miles, previously 1.25X miles
- Savor: 5% cash back, previously 4% cash back
- SavorOne: 5% cash back, previously 3% cash back
In order to take advantage of this offer, follow these steps:
- Create or log in to your Uber Eats account.
- Place an order on Uber Eats and pay with your eligible Capital One card.
- Receive your 5X miles or 5% cash back in your Capital One account within one to two billing cycles.
Be aware that purchases made with third-party payment accounts, such as PayPal; mobile or wireless card readers; mobile or digital wallets, such as Apple Pay and Android Pay; or similar technology, don't qualify to earn bonus rewards. Uber Eats gift card purchases are excluded.
This new partnership is a great way for Venture and Savor cardholders to earn bonus rewards on Uber Eats orders. The 5X/5% rewards rate is one of the best for Uber Eats purchases.
If you're looking to maximize rewards with other food delivery services, consider these other cards: American Express® Gold Card with an annual dining credit (up to $120, $10 a month) at select restaurants and food delivery services, including Grubhub and Seamless. There's also the Chase Sapphire Reserve® with a complimentary DashPass membership, valid through December 31, 2021, and a $60 DoorDash credit in both 2020 and 2021.
For rates and fees of the American Express® Gold Card, click here.
Information about the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card, Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card and Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card has been collected independently by Select and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuers of the cards prior to publication.
- Wells Fargo to launch no-annual-fee card with 2% cash back on purchases and a $200 welcome bonusTrina Paul
- Citi launches new no-annual-fee card with 5% cash back in your top eligible spending categoryElizabeth Gravier
- U.S. Bank business credit card review: $500 welcome bonus, no annual fee, cash-back rewardsElizabeth Gravier