Dato' Feisal is responsible for the Group's financial, capital and funding management. He oversees Group Financial Control, Group Corporate Treasury, Group Tax, Group Performance Reporting, Group Investor Relations and Group Finance Operations (Corporate Remedial Management and Enterprise Information Management).
- BSc Economics (Accounting & Finance), London School of Economics & Political Science, United Kingdom.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales, United Kingdom.
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
- Chartered Banker, Chartered Banker Institute and Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers.
- Dato' Feisal was previously appointed as Group Head,Global Banking of Maybank Group from October 2014 till end June 2016.
- Dato' Feisal worked with KPMG Plc, London before joining Schroders in 1997. At Schroders, which later became Citigroup Global Markets, Dato' Feisal progressed his career across various departments within the Investment Banking division including Project Finance and Privatisations, Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions as well as coverage of large cap industrial groups in their Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Hong Kong offices.
- In 2004, he joined BinaFikir Sdn Bhd as a shareholder and Executive Director. Four years later, he was appointed asManaging Director, Head of Investment Banking for Maybank Investment Bank where he was instrumental in transforming and renewing the Investment Banking,Corporate Finance, Equity Capital Markets and Private Equity Divisions. In 2010,he joined Permodalan Nasional Berhad as Executive Vice President of Special Projects and was later seconded to Chemical Company of Malaysia Berhad, a public listed company, as Executive Director and subsequently, appointed as Group Managing Director.
- Group Head, Global Banking, Maybank Group from 2014 to 2016.
- Managing Director, Head of Investment Banking, Maybank Investment Bank from 2008 to 2010
- Chemical Company of Malaysia Berhad from 2011 to 2014.
- Permodalan Nasional Berhad in 2010.
- Bina Fikir Sdn Bhd from 2004 to 2008.
- Citigroup Global Markets from 1997 to 2004.
- KPMG Plc from 1993 to 1997.