Our top picks of timely offers from our partnersMore details
In early 2020, Chase and DoorDash teamed up for a new partnership benefiting select credit cardholders. Those eligible could receive a complimentary or discounted DashPass membership.
But what started as an offer exclusively for cardholders of Chase branded cards, has now been extended to users of most Chase co-branded credit cards as well, Chase announced this week — making it easier than ever to score free food delivery.
Cardholders of the below co-branded cards can now get a complimentary one-year DoorDash DashPass membership (valued at more than $100).
- Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Credit Cards*
- United Credit Cards*
- IHG® Rewards Cards*
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card, British Airways Visa Signature® Card and Iberia Visa Signature® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card and Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card
- The World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Disney® Visa® Cards*
- Starbucks® Rewards cards*
*See full list of eligible cards below.
With a DashPass membership, you can get unlimited $0 delivery fees and reduced service fees on orders over $12 from thousands of participating restaurants, grocery and convenience stores nationwide. Members can also count on earning 5% back in DoorDash credit on all pick-up orders.
DoorDash claims that DashPass members save an average of $5 per order compared to non-subscribers, which can quickly add up to extra cash back in your pocket.
“We’ve seen Chase cardmembers ordering in more — especially over the last year,” says Ed Olebe, president of Chase co-brand cards, in the company's press release. “We’re thrilled to broaden our relationship with DoorDash and provide added value for our co-brand cardmembers where they are spending.”
These co-branded cards are in addition to the original eligible Chase branded cards, which includes:
If you are a current cardholder of any of the above eligible Chase cards, activate your complimentary DashPass membership offer today by adding your credit card as the default payment in the DoorDash app. You can also activate by visiting the DashPass and Chase co-brands website page. Cardmembers will need to activate by December 31, 2023, to enjoy the new benefit.
After the one free year of DashPass ends, your memberships auto-renews at the current rate (or you can cancel anytime). The full price as of writing is $9.99 per month.
Here is the full list of eligible co-branded Chase credit cards:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card
- Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card
- Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card
- United Club℠ Card
- United Club℠ Infinite Card
- United Gateway℠ Card
- United℠ Explorer Card
- United Quest℠ Card
- United℠ Business Card
- United Club℠ Business Card
- IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card
- IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card
- British Airways Visa Signature® Card
- Iberia Visa Signature® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card
- The World Of Hyatt Credit Card
- Disney® Visa® Card
- Disney® Premier Visa® Card
- Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Card
- Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Prepaid Card
Information about the Chase Freedom®, Chase Slate®, Disney® Premier Visa® Card, Disney® Visa® Card, Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Card, Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Prepaid Card, United Club℠ Business Card, and United Club℠ Card has been collected independently by Select and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of the card prior to publication.